> Links >
Center > Organizations
- American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) - A trade association
representing legal reserve life insurance companies conducting business
in the United States.
- American Association of Health Plans (AAHP) -
Located in Washington, DC, represents more than 1,000 HMOs, PPOs and
other network-based plans.
- American Insurance Association (AIA) - A property and casualty insurance trade organization.
- Association Of
Defense Trial Attorneys
- This Association was founded in 1941 as the
Association of Insurance Attorneys to furnish legal and adjusting
services to the insurance industry. In 1988, the name was changed to
more accurately reflect the representation of insurance companies and
self-insurers by our members.
- Federation of Defence &
- FDCC members are attorneys in private
practice, general counsel, insurance claims executives. Educates with
information on: insurance, defense, counsel, and court
- Health Insurance Assoc. of America
- Advocate for private, market-based health care.
- Insurance Canada
- Provides consumers and insurance professionals with
information about insurance-related topics pertinent to Canada.
- Insurance Marketplace Standards
- Promotes high ethical standards in the sale of
individual life insurance and individual annuity products by its member
- Life and Health Insurance
Foundation for Education (LIFE)
- Dedicated to educating people about life and health
- Life Insurance Marketing and Research
- Supports and enhances the marketing functions of life
insurance companies through original research, as well as products and
services based on that research.
- An industry group dedicated to operations management
in the insurance and financial services industry.
- National Association of Independent
- Full service property-casualty trade association.
- National Society of
Professional Insurance Investigators
- National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators,
Insurance Fraud Site and Membership Center.
- Society of Insurance Licensing
SILA is a professional organization for those interested in licensing of
agents, agencies, adjusters, brokers, companies, producers, securities
dealers, and third party administrators; and such auxiliary occupations
as administration, regulation, testing, education, publishing and
reporting as related to the insurance industry.
- Texas Association of Life and Health
- A trade organization for the benefit and development
of a stronger, healthier life and health insurance industry in the