> Links >
Health and Pulmonary Hypertension
- American Academy
of Pediatrics - Official website of the AAP.
- American Diabetes
Association - Nonprofit health organization
providing diabetes research, information and advocacy.
- American Dietetic
Association - Nutrition resources from the official
website of the ADA.
Heart Association - Includes a heart and stroke
A-Z guide, and information about heart diseases,
conditions, and treatments.
- American Medical
Association (AMA) - A voluntary membership organization
of physicians. Publishes JAMA and consumer health
- acor.org - The Association for Cancer Online Resources.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through
its National Library of Medicine, has developed
ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members
and members of the public current information about
clinical research studies.
Health - Health information from the Discovery
- drgreene.com - Medical information about children.
- Dr Weil.com
- Diet, health Q&A, herbal medicine chest, vitamin
advisor, therapies and techniques.
Digest - Check potential drug interactions
- Fertility Friend - Information about fertility.
Online - The online home of Weider Publications
including Fit Pregnancy, Men's Fitness,
Natural Health, Flex, Muscle &
Fitness, and Shape.
Central (Dr. Dean Edell)
Fav! - No nonsense medical advice
and information from Dr. Dean Edell.
- Health information from the U.S. Department of
Health and Human Services.
- Health information from Rx Remedy, Inc. Includes
a medical encyclopedia, pediatric encyclopedia,
STD encyclopedia, and message boards about allergies,
diabetes, pregnancy, and weight control.
- HealthWeb - Directory of non-commercial medical sites compiled by the National Library of Medicine.
Inc. - Editors "consumerize" health
information to make it accessible to consumers.
- Mayo Clinic
- Health resources from the Mayo Foundation for
Medical Education and Research.
- Med Help International - General medical information.
- Medlineplus.gov - Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health and the National Library of Medicine.
- Offers specialists, primary care physicians, and
other health professionals an integrated multi-specialty
medical information and education tool.
- Nutrition information on almost six thousand different
foods. The USDA Nutrient Database for Standard Reference,
Release 13 in a format that the average Joe can
- Pollen.com -
Allergy forecasts for the United States.
- Healthcare information for consumers and medical
- Yahoo! Health
- Health news, information, and links from Yahoo!
- Your Disease Risk - The Harvard Center for Cancer Prevention.
How to treat --
Information about Pulmonary Hypertension